RF Skin Tightening Procedures
Multi-polar fractional radio frequency (RF Technology)
Enjoy a regenerative effect leading to a visible tightening of the skin, creating a firmer and more youthful outward appearance.
Multi-polar Radio Frequency (RF) technology uses multi polar electrodes to deliver targeted energy in the form of heat, to the skin. By heating specific areas of a client's skin where collagen fibres are embedded, it causes these fibres to contract and in so doing, stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin fibres. This regenerative effect leads to a visible tightening of the skin, creating a firmer and more youthful outward appearance, and offers a non-surgical, non-invasive, painless treatment for collagen production and cellulite reduction, with no downtime.
In applying the treatment, clients will have the equipment (similar to a shower head) placed on their targeted area of skin. As the technology gets to work, the heat emitted into the skin will target and promote the regeneration of collagen. Any resulting sensitivity or redness should go within 24 hours, and clients are left glowing, with visible improvements after the first session. As it's quick-working, it's perfect for those that have a special event or imminent beach holiday, to enable them to harness the power of multi-polar RF to achieve their optimum results.
Multi-polar Radio Frequency is used to:
• Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Rejuvenated, tone and brighten the face
• Offer targeted tightening of skin located on the underarms and legs
• Reduce the appearance and the physical presence of cellulite
• Improve the effects of a post-pregnancy tummy
• Treat ‘crepe’ skin on décolletè, neck, knees and arms, to make it smoother and more contoured.
- Please note, a consultation is required prior to treatment where we will fill in a health questionnaire, so please ensure you bring a list of medicines you may be taking.
- £20 deposit must be paid to secure appointment and can be redeemed against treatment
- Deposit will be refunded should you not be suitable for treatment