Cavitation Treatment at AestheticA
Body contouring treatment for fat and deep cellulite
We target a specific problem area such as the chin, upper arms, abdomen or thighs, where localised fat can be broken down and removed. This is a big advantage over diet and exercise which can reduce overall body fat but not significantly shape individual areas.
The AestheticA Clinic 3D Lipo machine is a clinically proven technology used for our cavitation treatment, and is the latest non-invasive body contouring treatment for localised fat and deep cellulite. The machine emits ultrasound energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, rupturing the fat cells and breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol. The released fatty acids and glycerol are used in the client's natural metabolic process, as the body transports them around the body to those tissues able to use them to create energy. This is the process the body would naturally undertake when it needs to use stored energy reserves, which is why a period of post treatment exercise kick-starts the process to eliminate the freed fatty acids from the body.
The process is a completely safe, non-invasive procedure that gives fantastic and immediate inch loss results.
- Treatments can reduce cellulite and tighten the skin.
- No surgical procedure means no recovery time.
- Treatment is painless and relaxing.
- No starvation diet.
- No side effects.
Ultrasound imagery shows up to 30% reduction in the fat layer depth after just one treatment. Additional treatments can improve results further and compare to other more invasive techniques, the AestheticA cavitation treatment is much more affordable with similar results. The AestheticA Lipo machine used in the Cavitation treatment does not adversely impact the body or damage tissues such as cells, blood vessels or neighbouring nerves or vital organs when used correctly by our fully trained team.
- Please note, a consultation is required prior to treatment where we will fill in a health questionnaire, so please ensure you bring a list of medicines you may be taking.
- £20 deposit must be paid to secure appointment and can be redeemed against treatment
- Deposit will be refunded should you not be suitable for treatment